pigeon question

Did some checking with old friends, yes there is a parlor tumbler. two types one does a single flip, 2nd does a double flip. Parlor rollers do alot more.

Sorry for the mistake, lots of changes in some breeds.

Parlor tumblers go straight up and flip one or two times and land about were they started . Parlor rollers roll on the ground they judge them by how many feet they roll on the ground.They find a level soft place to roll them not on concrete or asphat.Believe they use football fields and parks the best bird rolls the fartherest and starightest . Mine i set them on the ground and clapped my hands this caused them to start rolling .Not all birds roll just like any other indiviuals.

Hi, you have parlor rollers they will roll on the floor and in the grass. they will fly when they are young but will stop at 6 months old. they will fly some in the loft like up to perch and other thing but not to high off the floor. they are nice for kids to have and they do have comptition to see whos parlor roller rolls the best. I hope this will help. I have been in pigeons for about 20 plus years. Todd Engle www.angelfire.com/ky3/englelofts

The only thing to watch besdes the mud is predators. They would be easy pickins for a large cat or any dog. They ook very interesting. Have fun! J

Back
Top Bottom