Pigeon Talk

I think bringing Lopers' genes into your collection is a GOOD THING. JMO,, due to natural selection, ferals are possibly more resistant to some of the ailments that may be with raised pigeons. I also think they may be more street smart, when it comes to hawks:idunno,,,, Not far from me live large flocks of ferals. Have no IDEA, why the hawks don't go there for EZ dinners,,,,, but prefer to chase my pets:hit

I think its because you have soft hands. Here is my reason behind this.
I'm pretty sure you have never seen this, but the rest/most here have:gig
I'm pretty sure the hawks can't catch the ferals? But I'm not sure. They typically are out in the open so they could see a hawk from a distance. And I haven't seen that, in till now!

I think bringing Lopers' genes into your collection is a GOOD THING. JMO,, due to natural selection, ferals are possibly more resistant to some of the ailments that may be with raised pigeons. I also think they may be more street smart, when it comes to hawks:idunno,,,, Not far from me live large flocks of ferals. Have no IDEA, why the hawks don't go there for EZ dinners,,,,, but prefer to chase my pets:hit

I think its because you have soft hands. Here is my reason behind this.
I'm pretty sure you have never seen this, but the rest/most here have:gig
I meant to say, you seem to have an ENDLESS supply of pics\videos funnys! You are always a joy to have around!

Back
Top Bottom