Pigeons For Sale in NYC?

Coturnix Quail

Songster
5 Years
Jul 3, 2016
Hey everyone! Is anyone selling homing pigeons in NYC? I'm looking to buy a pair to keep as pets. So they have to be safe to touch. Or are there any places where to buy homing pigeons? Thanks!
wee.gif

I don't know if this is legal... please don't sue me... but you may be able to capture one from the streets. I know that they are pests and I'm pretty sure they are not even native to the US, so if you could get a permit or something to capture one you may want to consider that. PLEASE do your research and don't do anything illegal.

LOL. Thats okay, dont worry I won't sue you
lau.gif
But the pigeons on the streets might have diseases and stuff.. Thanks though!

I don't know if this is legal... please don't sue me... but you may be able to capture one from the streets. I know that they are pests and I'm pretty sure they are not even native to the US, so if you could get a permit or something to capture one you may want to consider that. PLEASE do your research and don't do anything illegal.
We got this girls parents from a farm, they laid an egg, and we got her!

I would check craigslist for your area.

go to the national pigeon assn, website there you can find the district director for your state get in contact with them or the A.U. use to some pet stores had pigeon sales

Pigeontalk good for finding pet pigeons, just don't talk about birth control for them or humanely putting them down for any reason, or they'll get hateful.. but talking about starving n widowracing them across ocean in terrible storms OK. Lol

Back
Top Bottom