Pilgrim geese

ScoobyRoo

Crowing
13 Years
Aug 21, 2008
Land of OZ
I have a pair of pilgrims that are 18 mos. old. They are strictly my yard ornaments. I am considering selling them. My reason is I work more than I should and they don't have the freedom they use to have. They stay penned up with my chickens when we are not home. They need more room. If I sell them what is a fair price? I just want them to go to a good home. I live in south/eastern Kansas and I would not ship them. They would have to be picked up. The only information I could find is someone on-line was selling a pair for $85 two years ago, age was not menioned though. Any opinions?
btw--the goose has laid eggs for me last spring (2010) and they were fertile. The big eggs for baking and the personality would be missed. I would much rather re-home the three ducks than my pair of pilgrims.

Last edited:
I bought three full grown Toulouse this year and paid $30 a piece for them. although many told me that I paid too much, I was pleased. You could put an ad on Craigslist. sure wish I lived closer..I would surely buy them
smile.png

I bought them from Jennifer at "Omniskies" in Springfield, MO. They were goslings when I purchased them in April of 2009.

Back
Top Bottom