Pilgrim goose sex change?

Turned out that I got scammed and it was a Toulouse gander.

Just picked up eggs in person from a reputable well known breeder of Cotton Patch sooooooo wish me luck 🍀
I just read this Thank you for finding cotton patch they would have been my 2nd choice in geese. But decided on improving African Dewlaps. Cotton patch need so many to love them and increase there numbers. They are one of the true USA born and bread geese I wish you great success.

I just read this Thank you for finding cotton patch they would have been my 2nd choice in geese. But decided on improving African Dewlaps. Cotton patch need so many to love them and increase there numbers. They are one of the true USA born and bread geese I wish you great success.
Thanks! They were at the top of my list with pilgrims but when I was starting out they were impossible to find (as in I didn’t have enough experience or connections to figure out where to look). The breeder is heavily involved with the livestock conservancy so I have high hopes. Their birds were very impressive when I saw them. 40 birds and not a peep could be heard when I arrived. I’m very excited!

Back
Top Bottom