Pinetree seeds

warmfuzzies

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
Has anyone used Pinetree seeds? I put in a $60 order with them, and was not that happy with it.

All of the seeds had poor germination rates, they have all died easily as seedlings, (low vigor) and the packets were very small, as far as seed number. I ordered from them because they were the cheapest, but if there are only a few seeds it comes out more expensive.

I bought three packets of lettuce, and out of all of them, I only got about a 10% germination rate, at the best. And it wasnt me, because my store bought seeds were fine. Even the cucerbits wer slow germinating, and had a less then 50% germination rate. And I am really good at growing them, if I do say so myself!

And out of 35 bean seeds I have 6 plants left.

Sorry, I just had to vent a bit, because that was BY FAR the most I have EVER spent on seeds, and I was hoping to show my DH that a veggie garden could really save us money! What is everyones favorite seed company?

Never used them. Try Tomatoe Bob's. They have more than just tomatoes. I bought seed there early this spring to start indoors and every seed I planted came up. My garden looks great!

Back
Top Bottom