Pink chicken! *Photo Update.

Thanks! I have colored her, it's a mix of pink, orange, and yellow hues. The flock didn't recognize her at first.. I've been yearning to get a white silkie hen and name it Diamond, and color it also. No one has any around though
hmm.png

Posting pictures in a bit and thank you for the tips!

My best friend keeps begging me to get a white silkie just so she can do this exact thing to it.
smile.png
I'll have to share the tips with her, as she is trying to turn her white lionhead rabbit pink.....

As a hair dying master, I will tell you that if you're using cool aid, the chicken will have to be pretty much completely submerged for a few minutes for optimal effect. Her head will not be as bright as her body because you will have to rub it on up there, but it will still be neat! Your hands may turn colors after public her up a few times hah

Oh no.. I was clipping her nails and I cut the quick! It won't stop bleeding! I had the toe in a cup full of corn starch and the bleeding will not stop! Help?!
I feel terrible cuz I can't stop it. What kind of mother clips too deep?? Her nails get too long and curl, so does her beak so I tried to help...

Quote:
Yup. I always questioned this until I tried slipping some mutt chicks under my white silkie after she already had white chicks. Nothing doing. Just two days later, though, I gave her three more white chicks from a broody that started laying again and she took them right in.

Back
Top Bottom