Pink Food Sacks

I haven't made the tote yet (still waiting for bags) and I'm hoping they are as easy as they sound. If so, I can volunteer to make a tote for anyone who provides bags for me.

Quote:
I am getting your bags ready to send tomorrow.
big_smile.png

lol.png

I'll have a few within a few days. I just got Layena today in a pink bag.

Backstory: Some pygmy goats are sneaking in the pop door of the henhouse. They think 16% protein is yummy....though it's WAY more than their needs.

I call the male goat Little Gray Flannel because his coat looks just like a winter gray coat. I told him I that expected some nice eggs if he was going to eat the Layena...especially out of a pink bag!!!!
lol.png

Are the pink bags just for the Breast Cance Awareness Month of October? I don't feed my horses any grains and I don't have any local purina dealer near me.
I would love to make some bags for family and friends, I am a BC survivor. They sound way to cool !!!

Anyone want to send some pink bags to me here in NE WI? The horse and Chicken ones would be great. Of course I'll pay for shipping.

Thanks

Sandi aka FrenchToast

Quote:
The bags I promised you have made it into the house. I'll get them mailed in a day or two.

Imp

Where did you finally find them?
lol.png

I didn't find pink ones. I finally ran out and had to buy another blue one.
These are the other colored ones I saved.

I just bought a pink bag tonight. I think it was Purina and it was $16.99
ep.gif
I usually buy Dumor but no medicated feed in their bran our local TSC. I have several bags in various different colors. I would be willing to trade bags to whomever is willing to make me one bag. I'll get pics of the bags that I have available. I have red/white bags, they are neat. I have one white and purple (this is the one I want), the pink bag, blue bags, yellow bags, etc.

Back
Top Bottom