pink silkies

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Blue Ribbon Bantams, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Blue Ribbon Bantams

Blue Ribbon Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

I just got an email from my friend who judges here in missouri and he was telling that he knew of a lady who was working on PINK silkies here's what he said: Anyway I know the where abouts of a lady who has a lot of rare and unusual colors of Silkies and I am sure you could probably talk her
    into parting with a few of her extra chicks. She has YELLOW and I don't mean BUFF Silkies. She also has some of the best Lavender and
    Red Silkies in the US. Then she has been perfecting a line of PINK Silkies for the past 8 years when they cropped up from Red-Buff X White
    matings to improve type in her show lines.

I'm sorta curious bout the yellows too... So if anyone has any take pics or if anyone has heard of them let's discuss them [​IMG]

2. the4heathernsmom

the4heathernsmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    east texas
    ooooooohhhhhh i wanna see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

3. deeps

deeps Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2011
    I'm curious about the yellow/pink ones too!

I'd like to see her normal colored silkies as well. See if you can get in contact with who ever breeds those birds!

4. Blue Ribbon Bantams

Blue Ribbon Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I will! [​IMG] dean talked forever on her stock so I'm sure they are good (he is VERY critical when it comes to birds) but yes I want to see what they look like, I may get some they would be neat as like an "easter" chicken present.

5. pinkwindsong

pinkwindsong Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2011
    Laurens SC
    oh I want I want I want!!!! [​IMG] how can you tease this way .. telling of yellow and PINK no pics or way of buying... your so mean..[​IMG]. hahah justbkidding of course about you being mean not about wanting some especiaoly the Pink
    )O(
    Pink

6. deeps

deeps Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2011
    haha yeah i was thinking theyd make a hilarious flock of girls for my showgirl roo

7. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
  8. Memphisjourney2seramas

Memphisjourney2seramas Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2011
    I can't wait to see this!!!

9. pennie1

pennie1 Redneck Silkie

Aug 17, 2009
    Hiles