Pinkeye...new tooth...trip next week...summertime craziness!

Orchid

Songster
9 Years
May 10, 2010
North Central MN
Ack!
barnie.gif

So, my kids have a half day of school today and they're done for the summer. They're having friends over to celebrate, so I'm off work at noon today. As of tomorrow I'm working half days for the rest of the summer...but I have to fit a whole day's work in those half days.

Yesterday I woke up with pinkeye. Plus got a crown and today my jaw is sore.

One of DH's friends has parked his camper in our yard and is staying until either a) they get their pulling tractors finished or b) they die of old age, whichever comes first.

Next week DH and I are flying to Missouri for work for three days, so I have to get everything set up for the kids and animals. The kids also have Bible school. And they start golf, which goes for four weeks. I also have to get them signed up for swimming lessons.

We have something to do every single weekend from now till the Fourth of July. And then we start baling hay.

th.gif

Is it January yet?

Dear Heavens, woman! Sounds like stress overload - no wonder you're sick!
hugs.gif

Any chance you'll get some quiet time when you're away for 3 days? Or is it one of those all-work type of business trips?

Belle, it's mostly a work trip, but we will have a free evening to meet up with a friend of mine so that will be fun! But knowing her, she'll keep us up all night.
lol.png

Orchidpants needs EXTRA vanilla sprinkles today.
hugs.gif

I'm sure you're still gorgeous even with a swollen jaw and gross eyeball.

Yesterday was our last day of school and GS graduated kinder. It was in the morning during my break time, so I ran from the kitchen, watched him graduate, then ran back to kitchen!

Don't stay up all night, Orchid.

frow.gif
Belle!

Back
Top Bottom