Pinless Peepers Work!

I haven't tried them, I might, but it doesn't seem to me that it matters much if they can see where they're pecking,looks like she's just in the habit of stabbing blindly at anyone who crosses her path

I know it looks like my girls are watching a 3D movie, but these suckers have helped immensely!

52367_dscn5257.jpg

I have witnessed no more pecking, picking and bullying in the past few days. It looks like my one hen is on the mend. I am so grateful for these ugly little blinders. LOL!!

What age can you put these on? My chickens are 1 month and I have 1 that is starting to cause problems.

Do you think these would work to prevent egg eating? My two Leghorns have taken up the bad habit :(
Did you end up using them? Did it help? How long did you leave them on? I have the same problem so I put them in the offending chicken and no more eaten eggs, I just don't know how long to keep them on.

I know it looks like my girls are watching a 3D movie, but these suckers have helped immensely!

52367_dscn5257.jpg

I have witnessed no more pecking, picking and bullying in the past few days. It looks like my one hen is on the mend. I am so grateful for these ugly little blinders. LOL!!
When you put them on and the chickens stop bullying, were they back to normal once you took them off? Or did they stay not bullying

52367_dscn5257.jpg

Hello. It has been a while since your post. Did it work or did they revert back?

Back
Top Bottom