PIP PIP..................mostly dry Lola pics added pg. 10

Quote:
That sounds like it could be dangerous!!!! Be very, very, careful!!!! Perhaps you should take a chicken in your pocket, just in case!!!!

Oh yes! i will take 2 always have to be on gard around chicken haters

2 quick bites and i'm gone .. i'll have a relaps if i'm from my bator for to long.LOL

There is an added benefit....with the darling chickies, you just might make a convert or two!!!! LOL

Looks like you have many of the same loves I do....snakes, turtles, hamsters, bunnies....I am an animal freak.
smile.png

Alright, I am going to take a really deep breath and then go run a bath. And I am gonna soak for AT LEAST 30 seconds or so, and then maybe I will have more pips or something when I get out.

LOL hopefully then we will have our own little chicken group!

and yes i am a full blown animal freak..lol

an yup i'm going to get my CD player and listen to some music... maybe that will pass time faster for the both of us..lol check back in a few
smile.png

Well pooh.....no more progress from her or anything from any other egg. *sigh* I do believe they are trying to drive me crazy!!! However, the kids will have me up early so I guess I am gonna have to at least doze for a bit. You have been great company.
smile.png
Talk to you soon.
smile.png

Well, still no fluffly little chickie. She has made a little progress but not much. She is, however, active and VERY talkative!!! The kids are just bouncing off the walls ready for her to get here. No one else has even pipped yet....guess she is the only early bird this time. My interenet connection is spotty today for some reason (and it isn't THAT cloudy) so I hope it stay up in case I panic for some reason!!!

I'm sorry, goatkeepers.
sad.png
What day are you on now? Have you had any activity at all from them? If those really don't hatch at all you need to try again.
smile.png
This is so much fun!!! Well, if going completely insane, being stressed beyond words, and refusing to move from one spot in your floor, can be callled fun!!!! LOL

I'm still right here with ya
smile.png

Come On Chickie! Come On!
yippiechickie.gif

Whoa! last night was a rough one
lol.png
all that coffee has my head in a world wind
th.gif

i have to get my hatcher ready today for my eggs!
jumpy.gif
they go in early tomorrow morning
smile.png

any updates? my egg has been pipped for all of a half hour now and i swear I'm gonna go crazy! This is so fun (and scary, and stressful and amazing and...........................)

barnie.gif

wee.gif

Nothing new here. I am ready to just peel her out of there!!! She is still very active and vocal, however, so I know she is doing fine.
This is so fun (and scary, and stressful and amazing and...........................)

Yes, yes, YES!!!!!! Are we really gonna survive??? And then tomorrow morning, birdboy will be in the same boat!!! Would this qualify as mass hysteria????? Hey, I have plenty more coffee here....ready for another looooooong night!!! With no other egg even pipped yet,, this could be a very long hatch!!! I guess I shouldn't complain, today is only day 20!!!!​

Mine was peeping like mad before the pip. Ever since theres just been occasional rocking. I have others rocking too.

I wish she'd make the hole a little bigger so I could see a beak or something! I'm worried she'll (he'll) suffocate! no more peeping...should I be worried? it's probably just resting!
fl.gif

I may not survive this!
barnie.gif
but it IS so exciting!

Back
Top Bottom