Pipped!

When are they supposed to hatch? Mine were a day late so from what I read I should increase my temp by 1 degree the next time but I'm not changing anything till I get a digital temp/hygrometer so I'll actually know where I'm at. This is a new incubator and I've never used a still air before. I do have an automatic turner in it.

I hope you have a great hatch
smile.png

It's a learning process and just when I think I know what I'm doing, I'll have a bad hatch. There are some things beyond your control so enjoy what to do get

Thank you
smile.png
I can't wait to see what color these little guys or girls end up. They're already really attentive and stretch up to look at me when I talk to them, they're going to be really easy to spoil. They get to live in the living room till they outgrow the Aquarium so they're not going to know they're chickens at all. By the time they are ready to go outside, it should actually be nice.......at least I hope so. I'm so tired of the cold and all this rain and mud

Kathy,
I hear ya and we're supposed to be getting some "heavy winter precipitation" on Wed.
roll.png
dang it. I am ready for spring, or at least some breaks in the weather.

Here are my 2 chickies. They are the most rambunctious chicks I've ever hatched. They run all over and when I peeked in the window of the incubator, they would run to look up at me. These two are going to be "fun" to watch grow up. With all this personality, I may have to show them if they are "correct" too. They get to go in the aquarium brooder today when I'm sure the temp is regulated.

8809_seramachick2_25jan10-01.jpg

8809_seramachick1_25jan10-02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom