Pippin's D'uccle hatch-along and week by week chick growth!

Pics
But I also found Araucana X Pekin X Sablepoot eggs

What do you think?
1633163179887.png

I think Pippin's broody!
I'm gonna wait a few days to make sure she's serious, maybe I'll give her some of her own eggs or maybe 2 of my d'uccles.
Not sure
Hmm.. id keep the duccle eggs stable.. but it would be so cool if she had her own too!! Do you have a limit on how many chickens you can have?

I think Pippin's broody!
I'm gonna wait a few days to make sure she's serious, maybe I'll give her some of her own eggs or maybe 2 of my d'uccles.
Not sure
If you will give her eggs what breed?. And also how are you going to care for the chicks in winter. That's the only thing that I'm unsure about. How long will they have to be inside? If it isn't too long or if it would sound good to me well then...HATCHING TIME! ( I would love to join the Halloween HAL so I have to decide in time for that and also the porcelain Pekin hatching eggs end tomorrow)

If you give her eggs it can't be the d'uccles.
Hmm.. id keep the duccle eggs stable.. but it would be so cool if she had her own too!! Do you have a limit on how many chickens you can have?
I'm keeping my d'uccle eggs.
Just comparing Blue (hand raised) and Darwin (Broody raised). Both are friendly and follow me around. But when I pick up Darwin, she acts like I'm gonna turn her into a nugget.
When I crouch down to see Blue, she squeezes herself under me and falls asleep! So sweet!

If you will give her eggs what breed?. And also how are you going to care for the chicks in winter. That's the only thing that I'm unsure about. How long will they have to be inside? If it isn't too long or if it would sound good to me well then...HATCHING TIME! ( I would love to join the Halloween HAL so I have to decide in time for that and also the porcelain Pekin hatching eggs end tomorrow)
Her own eggs are HER eggs thar might be fertile from Clover. I don't know what I'm going to do about her yet

Back
Top Bottom