Pippin's Random Ramblings!!! šŸ£šŸ˜œ

Last night, someone else replied and they are comimg this afternoon to have a look. They might take both.
They have a huge place with all kinds of animals and they are raising around 50 chicks to live with the boys when they're older. So they'll be alone without hens for a bit but then they'll have all the hens they want

Last night, someone else replied and they are comimg this afternoon to have a look. They might take both.
They have a huge place with all kinds of animals and they are raising around 50 chicks to live with the boys when they're older. So they'll be alone without hens for a bit but then they'll have all the hens they want
That's so cool.. similar to my little ones primo little acreage deal. I was also surprised to get multiple inquiries.

Hello earthlings!
Been checking ebay. Still no d'uccles. I don't want to check Pets4homes because it's collection only (I don't want to drive an hour just for eggs).
Don't worry there are a few more months for something to come up, but I have started looking for Pekins (British for Cochins) I like.
This one is a lucky dip, money goes to charity AND you gat more eggs if hatch rate is less than half

Other one I like:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294375986360?hash=item448a2d14b8:g:y2wAAOSw7GBeXppB

Back
Top Bottom