Pippin's Random Ramblings!!! 🐣😜

JustBabyMargo

Daydreaming of Polish!❤️
Premium Feather Member
Jul 7, 2021
Oregon
I’m not sure. I’m still looking for a great breed. I love all chickens, so it will be hard. I have rhode island reds, australorps and Easter Eggers, so I don’t know if polishes are a good fit. Their head floof is making it so hard…
Silkies??😏

DatCampG

Songster
May 21, 2021
Detroit, Texas
I've been helping my parents build the new shed coop today. Just need to attach the roof on sturdier, and add nests and roosts!
I too finished chicken barn work today, double checked and verified the hinges inside the barn door and the chicken run door. I'm glad it is done.
I don't have to do any barn work until Spring. Have a fun Halloween!

Attachments

• PredatorProofed1023Sa.jpg
    PredatorProofed1023Sa.jpg
    842.6 KB · Views: 2

Silkie Princess

Crowing
Jun 24, 2021
Slovakia
I love it! 😱❤️❤️
Yes, I wish I had a coop like that! We were considering a big garden shed ( they cost around 500€ here) or multiple coops. We decided to go with the multiple smaller coops. One for the silkies, barnyard mixes, Sablepoots and my two newest arrivals Bella and Tilly. A coop for my roosters. 3 broody coops and 1 baby chick coop😅

PippinTheChicken

ʇɔıpp∀ uǝʞɔıɥƆ
Premium Feather Member
Mar 19, 2021
UK
My Coop
My Coop
Yes, I wish I had a coop like that! We were considering a big garden shed ( they cost around 500€ here) or multiple coops. We decided to go with the multiple smaller coops. One for the silkies, barnyard mixes, Sablepoots and my two newest arrivals Bella and Tilly. A coop for my roosters. 3 broody coops and 1 baby chick coop😅
This shed was around 300 pounds

Top Bottom