Pippin's Random Ramblings!!! 🐣😜

Hey peeps what's your favourite juice flavour?
question ask GIF

Hello @PippinTheChicken !! 👋

Im getting excited about these polish over here. There is one that keeps picking on everyone and is the largest, and then i have the tiny one who is always chirping, even when asleep. I'll get new pics today.

Hello @PippinTheChicken !! 👋

Im getting excited about these polish over here. There is one that keeps picking on everyone and is the largest, and then i have the tiny one who is always chirping, even when asleep. I'll get new pics today.
Can't wait for the pics!
Kiwi is still such a sweet boy. Remember to keep your polish sweet, if you do it well, they'll be cuddly forever.
I handled Kiwi at least 10 times a day, let him nap on me... etc
I also used to read fairytales to his egg (weird but ot works) and he used to wiggle and wiggle!!!

Can't wait for the pics!
Kiwi is still such a sweet boy. Remember to keep your polish sweet, if you do it well, they'll be cuddly forever.
I handled Kiwi at least 10 times a day, let him nap on me... etc
I also used to read fairytales to his egg (weird but ot works) and he used to wiggle and wiggle!!!
They are in my hallway, and my big girls still live inside. With my big girls, resistance is futile, they have stealth skills to fly up on me. Minnie seems to think she makes a good backpack. But i carry them around still.. everyone gets daily cuddles.

With new chicks, im only really careful the first 2 weeks, because they are just so tiny and fragile... but after they, they learn to perch on my arm! The new bunch has only one week left before they get big ol kisses 😘

Back
Top Bottom