Pippin's Random Ramblings!!! šŸ£šŸ˜œ

Polish are excellent at flying, even so high up you wouldn't expect it! I had one fly up onto my head this morning!!!
Oh i expect it!! My d'uccles had to figure out how to not hit the 9' (3 m) ceilings. They are much better navigators now. I figure it'll be fun for them to all fly up together eventually in an outside tall run/aviary. Poor Elsa, my little chunky cochin, she sees them fly up and starts hopping and flapping.. but she a land lubber!

Last edited:
Oh i expect it!! My d'uccles had to figure out how to not hit the 9' (3 m) ceilings. They are much better navigators now. I figure it'll be fun for them to all fly up together eventually in an outside tall run/aviary. Poor Elsa, my little chunky cochin, she sees them fly up and starts hopping and flapping.. but she a land lubber!
Hey @AngBantamLuv I was wondering about your signature. Do you have house chickens? or does that mean you have chicks in a brooder in your house?

Hey peeps what's your favourite juice flavour?
question ask GIF
Pineapple.

Hey @AngBantamLuv I was wondering about your signature. Do you have house chickens? or does that mean you have chicks in a brooder in your house?
I have genuine bona fide actual living in the house chickens! šŸ  šŸ„

Here is a close up of their coop.. perfect for my 3 bantams.. 2 d'Uccles and one cochin.
20210720_095106.jpg

Better shot of the space w supplemental avian UV light.
20210701_103152.jpg

Running amok..

20210302_183713.jpg

Watching TV... hey its the other way ladies..
20210103_152254.jpg

And my frizzle puppies..
20210613_194627.jpg

Also have a peach front conure who is missing from the lineup.

And the newest additions... second attempt at polish (šŸ™ please let me have at least one girl). They are only a week old now.

20210728_113418.jpg

I have genuine bona fide actual living in the house chickens! šŸ  šŸ„

Here is a close up of their coop.. perfect for my 3 bantams.. 2 d'Uccles and one cochin.
View attachment 2777836

Better shot of the space w supplemental avian UV light.
View attachment 2777838

Running amok..

View attachment 2777840

Watching TV... hey its the other way ladies..
View attachment 2777841

And my frizzle puppies..
View attachment 2777839

Also have a peach front conure who is missing from the lineup.

And the newest additions... second attempt at polish (šŸ™ please let me have at least one girl). They are only a week old now.

View attachment 2777843
Omg I want house chickens now!!! Your D'uccles are beautiful. Your polish are really cute, I could probably sex them in a few weeks time, look for red under the beaks!
House chickens are definitely something I'd do in the future!
I have some questions about house chickens...
Do you let them outside?
How do you deal with poop?
Did you leash train them?

Back
Top Bottom