Pittsburgh, PA (AKA Steeler Country, West PA, East OH, North WV)!

bluey

thootp veteran
11 Years
Apr 10, 2008
Washington, PA
I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a list for us folks in the Pittsburgh region. Pennsylvania is too big a state and many of the folks on the PA threads live way too far away to consider many activities in the eastern part of the state. Therefore, we often share more of a kinship with our neighbors in eastern Ohio and northern West Virginia.

Just thought it'd be a good idea to get all the good folks in the PA, WV, OH tri-state area altogether on one thread.

bun.gif
So, come on folks in the Three Rivers area...do your thing!
bun.gif
woot.gif

Last edited:
I live in Greenfield (about 3 miles east of downtown Pittsburgh). My boyfriend and I got 5 hens a few months ago. They're about 5 or 6 months old now but they haven't laid any eggs yet. I'd love to meet others in the city that have chickens.

Hi, we are about 40 min north of Pittsburgh and got our first 4 chickens this year. I am waiting for them to lay their first eggs.
7095_img_6790.jpg

Last edited:
Is there anyone from Pittsburgh on here now who is raising chickens? I'm looking to write an article on the subject. Contact me at [email protected] if you'd be interested in speaking to me. Thanks. Jason Cato

Hi bluey! I'm in Eastern OH. Maybe 60 miles or so west of Pittsburgh. We currently live in Carroll County, but will soon be moving across the county line into Jefferson County... which will put us a little bit closer yet to the Pittsburgh area.

Back
Top Bottom