Pitty Bulls!!!!!!! Pit Bull lovers welcome!

Do you like/love Pit Bulls???

• Love them!

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Hate them!

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • like them!

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • There okay!

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Never meet one before!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I kind of like them!

• What's a Pit Bull?

• Total voters
I love Pitt Bulls
love.gif
I don't have one but I am going to make it my next dog!!

I love pit-bulls! they are the nicest dog I've ever met! I have yet to meet a mean one. I used to have a pit-bull Rottweiler cross and he was the best dog I have ever own. He was a big teddy bear and great with animals and kids.

I hate all these misconceptions about the breed, if anyone has ever ACTUALLY met a pit-bull they would know what nice dogs they really are. I used to volunteer at an animal rescue and people would see these puppies or dogs and go on about how sweet they were and wanted to adopt them. They would ask what breed they were and we would tell them they were part pit-bull and they would instantly act afraid of them and say "oh those are mean I can't have those" and walk away
barnie.gif
Are these people so racist and ignorant!? they were just with the animal and said how nice it was, why would it's breed change that?! These used to be referred to as the nanny dog! It's only because of recent popularity and cowardly idiots using them for fighting that they have this reputation. Sorry for my rant it just upsets me to no end that such a nice breed has such a bad and undeserving reputation. Anyway, pit-bulls rock!!
big_smile.png

I would love to have a Pit. Unfortunately my wife is afraid of their "Violent tendencies". I've tried explaining that it's not the breed it's how people choose to raise them. They weren't bred to be mean they were bred to be strong. But she won't listen sadly. So I have a Lab/Terrier mix that tries to kill every birdlike creature she sees and a Rat Terrier mix that is scared of a blowing leaf. :/ The worst 2 dogs a poultry owner could have. Maybe one day I'll wear her down and she'll let me get a Pit. ;)

Ever since one tragic day in my early childhood, I HAVE LOVED PIT BULLS! What happened was, a stray pit bull, beautiful dog, came and decided to live at our house. He was great with the cats. (didn't have chickens at the time.) He played with me and my siblings great and one time when I fell down, he was right beside me licking me and whining, afraid I was hurt. But, never the less, one day a animal control officer came and shot him because he was a pit bull. :( RIP, Jesse, the best dog ever!

Last edited:
I love our little Pittie mix! His name is Boshi, his momma was a pitbull and his daddy was a blue heeler. We rescued him about two months ago and he is just the sweetest, smartest little dude... He's even happy at the vet :)

Last edited:
here are my babies..

the first one is a rescue from the shelter, shes mixed with something, im guessing lab:

& heres our newest baby:

i love pits! i wont have any other dog :)

Wow your puppies are adorable and yes they do look similar to Labrabulls, here is some information on them http:/canineowners.com/mutts/labrabulls-labrabull-puppies/ these guys makes the best out of both breeds, I have one myself and they are very loyal and good mannered.

I love our little Pittie mix! His name is Boshi, his momma was a pitbull and his daddy was a blue heeler. We rescued him about two months ago and he is just the sweetest, smartest little dude... He's even happy at the vet :)

OH...MY..GOSH! HOW CUTE!

This is our boy sonny d.just turned a year old.great with the kids,all the animals.but let a possum or coon come near the yard and try to get his chickens and its over.
AW! HOW CUTE!

I love Pitts but I'm a rottie lover and owner!
smile.png

thumbsup.gif
As my family says, " People do the crime, yet the dogs serve the time"

Ever since one tragic day in my early childhood, I HAVE LOVED PIT BULLS! What happened was, a stray pit bull, beautiful dog, came and decided to live at our house. He was great with the cats. (didn't have chickens at the time.) He played with me and my siblings great and one time when I fell down, he was right beside me licking me and whining, afraid I was hurt. But, never the less, one day a animal control officer came and shot him because he was a pit bull. :( RIP, Jesse, the best dog ever!
Aw! how cute. I hate it when cops or animal control shoots them! On a show I watched, this guy had a tumor in his brain, and he got a Pit Bull to keep him company, then one day, a Cop shot it because it was a Pit Bull and went to the fence to greet whoever was there, and the cop thought it was gonna attack him so he shot him and killed him right away. :(

Back
Top Bottom