Pizza Lovers, Unite!

I love pizza, and don't care where we get it, but WILL NOT buy anything from Papa Johns. He paid $250,000 to buy his first car back. If he doesn't value MY money any more than that, I will spend it elsewhere.

rant.gif

Pietros Pizza. Not sure if they are anywhere else but Oregon. There are only 3 in the state, I think, with the two closest being about an hour away from me. Needless to say, we don't get to go there very often. I usually try to get there on my bday, at least. I would also have to say Abby's Pizza. Not sure if there are any outside of Oregon either. I agree with Fuzziebutt, though, I pretty much love any kind of pizza, even the cheapies at the grocery store!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
The town over from me has one called "the garbage pie". Extra cheese, bacon, ham, sausage, pepperoni, anchovies, sweet peppers, onions and olives (I think the veggies were just for looks). Once a month or so, we would have a "fat Friday" and 2 - 3 of us would share this. Just thinking of one now is making me hungry.

I Prefer little Caesars, But will take From Domino's, Pizza Hut, and This Little Italian restaurant, who's owner My Family Knows Personally, Pizzas. Man, its all Good!

The pizza we have recently really liked was the Dominoes artisan sausage and pepper trio. Very good, especially considering I really don't like dominoes. Papa johns is my fave. But also make homemade dough for family pizza night.

Lotheriel and Arabian, I will check those out and put each brand on individual pizza and take the "stretch" test LOL! going to be fun!

Yomama, we are starting to see Abby's Pizza so we have not yet tried it. Will do so because one of our stores have it on sale this week.

Correction: it is Amy's Pizza, not Abby's...sorry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom