1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Plant Grow-Along, anyone?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Orchidsilkie, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Orchidsilkie

Orchidsilkie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2012
    New mexico
    Hi everyone! I planted some seeds ( Carrots, Jalapenos, and Bachelor's Buttons to be specific) and I was just wondering if anyone would want to do a Grow-along instead of a Hatch-along! You would need to plant some seeds today, and maybe we could turn it into a contest? Whoever's seeds sprout first win? I just planted mine in a Jiffy mini greenhouse starter kit. You can plant them in the ground if it's warm enough ( mine wasn't, so thank you Lowe's!) Anyway, just show me a picture of your dirt and you are signed up! Sadly there will be no prizes, but hey isn't winning just enough?[​IMG] If your seeds sprout, you will need to have a picture in order to win. There will be first place, second place, and third place!

2. Orchidsilkie

Orchidsilkie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2012
    New mexico
    Oh, by the way, here's a picture of my greenhouse:

[​IMG]
    Not much going on in there right now.............. Can't wait for my little seedlings![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by