Plantation Ordinance

Ok I'm super interested especially with all the recalls. Thanks for replying.
No problem, but it is still unknown to me if we can have them now. I don't think we can considering the person down the street does't seem to have theirs anymore, so we just need to keep checking in for any updates.

Sorry to revive this thread but i wonder how it plays a part if youre in plantation acres in the area (rs-3c) since it existed before the annexation ... per the zoning map, would they also bend on other restrictions.

(This area with RS-3K and RS-5K zoning districts contain lots which were platted under Broward County zoning prior to their annexation to the City of Plantation,a nd as such are non-conforming lots under the City’s zoning standards.These lots are permitted a rear set back of 5 feet from screen enclosure of pools(screen enclosure without pools will be governed by the normal structural setbacks).)

Last edited:
can you have chickens in plantation Florida. I've been looking everywhere and can't find a "no chickens" just can have sounds. Other people near me have chickens so i decided to get some. But someone complained and code enforcement gave me a notice to get rid of the chickens and deconstruct the coop. Its a large coop because my dogs try to eat my chickens so i gave them a place to run. It was a lot of one as well.
Did u ever find a answer to this?

Back
Top Bottom