Plastic Egg Trays- What are their demensions? (Still need some help)

Wolf-Kim

Songster
11 Years
12 Years
Jan 25, 2008
I need to know the average demension of a plastic egg tray. Preferably in inches. I am building a rack for my homemade incubator and need to know the average demension of those plastic egg racks. If someone could take a second to measure their's and get back to me, I'd appreciate it.

Most websites that sell them only tell the capacity they hold, but not the measurements of them.

Thanks
-Kim

Last edited:
On G.Q.F's website (see link below) they state 15' x 15' x 3' for a universal egg turner for a Hovabator. Hope that is what you were looking for and helps you.
smile.png

https://www.gqfmfg.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=80

I know that bumping is annoying and frowned upon, but I really need the demensions.

Thanks and happy new year!
-Kim

I don't know if this helps, but I use the pink racks made by Chick Master, and they are 11 13/16" x 12 1/8". I would think that there might be some kind of "industry standard" in size among different makers, since they are all designed to fit the more popular makes of "bigger" incubators. An example of them is Ebay item #220336383521.

Quote:
Kim.
The chicken size racks are 12 by 11 3/4 the goose size is 12 3/4 square. The ones we have are from GQF and fit the Sportsman

Steve

ok here are pics and info. the chicken egg one is 11 1/2 X 11 1/2.
One for peafowl eggs ,turkeys is 11 1/8 x 11 1/8.

Hope thats helps, have other brands also and some for other eggs

chicken016.jpg

Thanks a ton everyone. We were building racks for our bator and I want to have the plastic trays, but we needed a guide for the racks. Although they aren't the exact same, there does seem to be a size similarity going on.

Thanks again everyone, I really do always appreciate your help and input.

-Kim

Back
Top Bottom