Playin´the game....anyone want to guess?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by PortoProud, Mar 24, 2009.

1. PortoProud

PortoProud Out Of The Brooder

Hello![​IMG]
    I have been reading this site since I bought my newest babies- and I love it. Everyone has the most darlin´fluffies, but I am in need of some help. I bought the beauties below last week, and they were listed as White Rocks, but since reading so much on here, I began to wonder. Do they seem like they are WR´s? Or perhaps something else? They are about 8 days old now, and are just starting to get some slight color changes (they were pure yellow at purchase, and now are a little darker).
    Also...do you want to try to guess their gender? I bought SR, so I have no idea. 2 are really timid, and the other 2 are bolder, if that helps.
    BTW, did I mention that I LOVE this site....!!

My DH says it takes someone special to sign up for

FaceBook for Chickens

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks in advance!!

2. ArizonaDesertChicks

ArizonaDesertChicks Eggstactic for Pretty Eggs

Dec 8, 2008
    Glendale, AZ
    Welcome to BYC!

I'm not an expert on white rocks, but don't see any reason to believe they are anything else right now. I can't take guess on gender yet - too early to tell, but if you wait a few weeks and post again - you should be able to get some help in that area.

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Look like White Rocks to me and the one up front and center in the first pic looks rooish.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by