Please check out my new pics........

leslie0815

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Georgia
I tried to get some better pics of my mystery chicks. What are they ???

Thanks again

034.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg

038.jpg

I'm no expert, but the first one looks like a Wyandotte of some sort; maybe Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. The pretty white one with yellow has me stumped, but the last one looks like a barred rock. There are plenty of experts on this site who will know for sure. Patience, Dear; patience.

I do spy a light brahma in there, and the last one appears to be a BR roo, though I could be wrong...

The first one I do not believe to be a BLRW. I am thinking Partridge something or other. Does it have a cushion comb? If so than probably a partridge wyandotte

Haven't the faintest idea about the third one.

Does the buff one have a pea comb?? If so then maybe a brahma cross??

Hope I could help!
smile.png

Im not sure about the first ones, but the other birds all have feathers on their feet, and their combs seem to be perfectly straight and single. So Id say they were Cochin or langshan crossed, my guess is Cochin since their feet and legs are yellow and since they have a single comb.

~Casey

The second pic with the Black white only, looks like my Lakenvelder hen, I just went out to look they are very similar the only difference is in the feet, mine are a silvery gray and yours are yellow and the head and neck is more black so I is possible to she is a mix.

frow.gif

Dont screw up and put the first rooster in with another one. He will kill it or it will kill him. No kidding. Definately a game rooster in the first pic.
Last pic is a young Barred Rock rooster. Others are mutts, laying type chickens.

The first one looks like an American game, the second one looks like a plymouth rock x cocin cross, the 3rd one looks like a bad buff brahma with a light brahma running out of the pic, the last pic is a barred rock.

Back
Top Bottom