Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
smile.png
:

Quote:
(Foal. But she isn't at Skyherd at the moment.)

Rosemary noticed the new mare (Dawn I suppose) and trotted over to her. "Hello." She said kindly.

(By the way Dawn talks pretty fast)
"Hi," Dawn nodded.
"Im Dawn who are you? Im not a foal anymore, i just turne a mare! Isnt that exciting?!" Dawn finished with twinkling blue eyes.​

"Hello Dawn, I'm Rosemary. And thats awesome!" She said.

Quote:
(By the way Dawn talks pretty fast)
"Hi," Dawn nodded.
"Im Dawn who are you? Im not a foal anymore, i just turne a mare! Isnt that exciting?!" Dawn finished with twinkling blue eyes.

" OOOH Rosemary? Isnt that an Herb? I like Rosemary it smells good do you smell good?" She said eyeing Rosemary questioningly.

Last edited:
Quote:
Isis Trotted up to Belle. "H-hi," She said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

smile.png
:

Quote:

" OOOH Rosemary? Isnt that an Herb? I like Rosemary it smells good do you smell good?" She said eyeing Rosemary questioningly.​

"Uh, I, I hope I do." She said, a little taken back.

A stallion charged at his paddock door, with all his force, making it fall over. He immediately killed Don, by running over him, and freed all the horses. (Esther, and the colt are still in the stall at the vet's house.) He led them to SkyHerd.

(This should fix up some of the confusion...)

Quote:
" OOOH Rosemary? Isnt that an Herb? I like Rosemary it smells good do you smell good?" She said eyeing Rosemary questioningly.

"Uh, I, I hope I do." She said, a little taken back.

yuckyuck.gif
(lol)
" Ooooh am I annoying you? Im Sorry i tend to do that," Dawn said. Her energy had disappeared. "Its hard to be a mare," She Layed down and stretched out on the cool grass.

Quote:
Rocket grazed next to her.

Aspen cried quietly.

Dawn got up and trotted over. "Hi," She whinied softly to aspen. "Whats wrong?"

smile.png
:

Quote:
Rocket grazed next to her.

Aspen cried quietly.

Dawn got up and trotted over. "Hi," She whinied softly to aspen. "Whats wrong?"​

"The two-legs are making me have a foal..." She sighed, motioning to Americus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom