Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lol.png

Is Bolt going to *poof* and become a unicorn? I think Zinnia said that foals who die come back as magical freaks with horns.
Macon, he's going to haunt SkyHerd.

Yang awoke in a stall and let out a stream of curses.

Aiden looked around, strangely calm for a horse who had never been captive. His leg began to hurt again. Looking at it, he groaned. "Great, just great...."
It had a deep gash all the way along it, and he could see the bone.

'Ey. Duckers O' Two. *Waves hands*

Last edited:
Quote:
She was taken to a stall with Adam.

After a few minutes, Phoebe awoke in the stall. "What?" she mumbled, looking around the area through slits. "Where am I?"

"Phoebe..." Adam whispered.

I gtg!
frow.gif

Quote:
After a few minutes, Phoebe awoke in the stall. "What?" she mumbled, looking around the area through slits. "Where am I?"

"Phoebe..." Adam whispered.

I gtg!
frow.gif

"Yeah?" she asked groggily.

frow.gif

Naoki strolled about Eclipsherd's plains, his head hanging low and his ears drawn back, now and then tossing his head up and blowing to clear his wavy mane from his face. No, no, no... Naoki, you stupid-- grrr! You can't be in love, remember what ended up happening last time? She's a Unicorn, anyway. It just wouldn't work.

He shook his head in vain attempt to clear any sort of thoughts of-- her... He couldn't stop thinking about her. He'd only seen her face for mere seconds and, could it be, love at first sight? No, that was impossible, he struggled feebly to convince himself.

But wait... technically, you are a Unicorn, Naoki. Just the far eastern counterpart.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it," he muttered under his breath, too quiet for anyone else to hear.

Quote:
"Hmm?" said Ajax, looking to him with a brow cocked.

He grinned, which was clearly fake, "Absolutely nothing." With that, he continued onward.

Quote:
"Hmm?" said Ajax, looking to him with a brow cocked.

He grinned, which was clearly fake, "Absolutely nothing." With that, he continued onward.

"Uh, sure," the stallion replied, instantly knowing he was lying from the start. "I know you're faking it"

Quote:

"Uh, sure," the stallion replied, instantly knowing he was lying from the start. "I know you're faking it"

He turned and mocked a stink-eye with his lower lip sticking out, flicked his tail, and then kept going, heading for another pool.

Quote:

He turned and mocked a stink-eye with his lower lip sticking out, flicked his tail, and then kept going, heading for another pool.

Ajax ignored the smaller horse critter and walked off.

(I am back !!!!!!!!!!! finally took a little longer than I thought But I mised all the fun, er not really fun but action and it took me almost an hour to read through the whole fight, cant believe i mised it) Sonaja walked slowly out into the clearing. The place was horror-filled, the ground stained with blood and bodys. She had simply gone to explore the highest meadows, to get the lay of the land and no when she came back all this! Where were all the horses? Walking around slowly she saw no live horses but she did see the tracks of trucks. she sloly followed them ending out at the vet farms. She stayed in the concelment of the trees, not daring to show herself. What to do, what to do the thought over and over in her head, and a plan slowly formed.

( dont actually have a plan yet so i willl have to think on it for a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom