Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif
Okay, look guys:

The plan was to have the stallions attack, and the breeding farms moved to SkyHerd, and after a short while I will have someone save them.
hu.gif
I don't know how everyone got mad all of a sudden, but I'm sorry if this was my fault in any way.
horsecrazychicklovingkid, I wasn't yelling, I just didn't want you mad so this thread wouldn't turn into a mess. Sorry if it sounded like I was mad.
tongue.png
So, no hard feelings everyone?

Quote:
"Are you safe?"

"Yes! Are you? They didn't do anything did they?!"

"I'm fine. Esther is hurt, but she'll survive. Gemma is okay too. Is Ariel okay?"

Quote:
"Yes! Are you? They didn't do anything did they?!"

"I'm fine. Esther is hurt, but she'll survive. Gemma is okay too. Is Ariel okay?"

"Yes! She is. She is here. Good. I was so worried about her! Is Bridget down there!?"

Quote:

"Yes! She is. She is here. Good. I was so worried about her! Is Bridget down there!?"

"Yes, Bridget's here."(She is there, right?) Ira banged her head against the metal bars, tears rolling down her face.

Quote:

"Yes, Bridget's here."(She is there, right?) Ira banged her head against the metal bars, tears rolling down her face.

Chance whinnied to Ira. "I wanna go home...." He said, sobbing loudly.

Ariel wished she cold comfort him and sobbed as well, wondering what the two-legs would do.

Lydia continually whinnied for Bridget, worried sick.

Quote:

Chance whinnied to Ira. "I wanna go home...." He said, sobbing loudly.

"So do I. We'll get home. Even if we have to break out of the breeding farms." Ira continued banging.

Quote:
Am I the reason this mess started? Why on earth is that a huge no-no? I've been RPing longer than DG by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom