Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
roll.png
You COULD go on with your plan....I vented and am ok now......so......carry on with your plan!

Most of it's already done, plus it's too stressful for everyone. There are more specific reasons, which I PM'd to Birdie, but at this point I feel it's best to shut down the plan.

Quote:
roll.png
You COULD go on with your plan....I vented and am ok now......so......carry on with your plan!

Most of it's already done, plus it's too stressful for everyone. There are more specific reasons, which I PM'd to Birdie, but at this point I feel it's best to shut down the plan.

Agh ok.
Ariel galloped out of her stall and looked wildly for Apollo. When she couldn't see him, she collapsed on the ground in shock.

Lydia found Ash and Bridget and nuzzled them both gratefully.

Sienna looked for Evan.

Chance nuzzled Ira, then looked for Esther.

Quote:
(Whoa, when did we go all supernatural??????, change of plans and I am back!, but my back is starting to hurt from stareing at the my monitor, so has anyone figured out the question in my signature?)

Um....no. Tell me!

Quote:
(Whoa, when did we go all supernatural??????, change of plans and I am back!, but my back is starting to hurt from stareing at the my monitor, so has anyone figured out the question in my signature?)

These are not spirits. I am not the one going supernatural... talk to others about that. These are real, flesh-and-blood horses. At least... we think so.
wink.png
tongue.png

No, I haven't. Their tail??? Just a wild guess.

Quote:

GhostHerd.

Quote:

GhostHerd.

I tell you, it's just a name!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom