Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
(I really have no idea as of yet what's going on, so I'm going to wait a bit to answer this post.)

Well do you know about the fight?

Yes, she helped us fight in it.

Quote:
old.gif

Quote:
Tears filled Ira's frantic eyes. "We need help!" She yelled.

Ariel got up, and as tho she was being controlled, walked back into SH territory, unfeeling and had no mind to what was going on around her.

Quote:

Ariel got up, and as tho she was being controlled, walked back into SH territory, unfeeling and had no mind to what was going on around her.

"Ariel? Please respond." Ira said, walking alongside Ariel.

Quote:
Okay! Keep in mind that they should be kind of dark names... like Fog, Cloud, Breeze, Whisper, Ice, etc. Nature-oriented (at least mostly) and/or sounding cold, mysterious, and transparent.

Quote:

Ariel just kept walking until she got to the spot where her and Apollo always rested and she laid down.

Quote:

Ariel just kept walking until she got to the spot where her and Apollo always rested and she laid down.

Ira nudged Ariel with her nose. "Ariel?"

Quote:
Okay! Keep in mind that they should be kind of dark names... like Fog, Cloud, Breeze, Whisper, Ice, etc. Nature-oriented (at least mostly) and/or sounding cold, mysterious, and transparent.

Can I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom