Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No! Please don't make her die!!
Kasi came upon her and stopped. "Can I help you?" She asked, licking her.

I'll think about it....
tongue.png

Sprite ignored her, but a flicker of interest entered her eyes.

NO! Please?!
Kasi continued licking her.

Quote:
His sweaty black mane was short, thin, and wet. His nostrils flared and his thin little chest heaved. His ribs showed easily. Blood seeped into his brown baby fur, soaking it and mingling with sweat. Flesh showed through his belly and he whimpered slightly in pain.

She'd made it to where he was and nuzzled him lightly, pressing his tearstained face to her chest in an embrace. "It's all right, sweetheart," she cooed warmly to him, "You're safe now." Her head shot up and she looked off into the woods, looking for any sign of parents or siblings. None, so far. She would briefly wait where woods blended to field, in wait for the mother, sadly, may never come. She continued to caress him gently in comfort. "Shhh..."

Sonaja started off to find a meadow where she could be alone to grieve. She suddenly stumbled upon a mare lying beside a torn up foal. She ran up to them. "What happened" she asked franticly, for she was quite sure that it was not a Shyherd foal.

Quote:
"Ariel wake up!" Apollo said through gritted teeth, nudging her.

"N-no..." Esther mumbled.

Ariel still didn't move, and her breathing was shallow.

"You will be ok." Chance said, nuzzling her and laying next to her.

"Ariel please!" Apollo said loudly. "It me!! Apollo!"

Quote:
Ariel still didn't move, and her breathing was shallow.

"You will be ok." Chance said, nuzzling her and laying next to her.

Ariel still didn't stir. Her sides were all cut and torn up, and her mane had gotten horribly tattered.

Quote:
Yay!
Kasi smiled gently. "C'mon, wake up..." She whispered, willing her to live.

Sprite screeched and jumped up. "Where are they??WHere is he?" she asked before sagging down, favoring a front leg.

Quote:

Ariel still didn't stir. Her sides were all cut and torn up, and her mane had gotten horribly tattered.

Apollo sighed sadly, and plopped down. "Fine then, don't wake up!" He said sadly.

Quote:
CD!!!!

Oh! That was meant for me? Esther looked up at Ira, and smiled weakly at her before closing her eyes again.

Ira got Esther some poppy seeds.

Quote:

Apollo sighed sadly, and plopped down. "Fine then, don't wake up!" He said sadly.

Ariel didn't move, couldn't move. She was unseeing and unhearing.

"What?!" Kasi said, jumping back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom