Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(
frow.gif
Are all the horses in the Skyherd stalls? Just wanted to make sure everyone didn't break out in my absence
tongue.png
)

Quote:
Apollo sighed sadly, and plopped down. "Fine then, don't wake up!" He said sadly.

Ariel didn't move, couldn't move. She was unseeing and unhearing.

"What?!" Kasi said, jumping back.

"mmmmm" she muttered "not here, not here...."

Quote:
Nope. Too stressful for everyone, so I let them go. Layla walked up to Gemma, and nuzzled her, "Are you okay?" She asked softly.

Quote:
Ariel didn't move, couldn't move. She was unseeing and unhearing.

"What?!" Kasi said, jumping back.

"mmmmm" she muttered "not here, not here...."

she shuddered violently " attacked twice, in 2 weeks, by stallions. my fault, my fault!" she said, continuing her odd converssation with herself

Quote:
Oh! That was meant for me? Esther looked up at Ira, and smiled weakly at her before closing her eyes again.

Ira got Esther some poppy seeds.

Esther breathing slowed, but it became raspy and in-frequent.

Quote:
Nope. Too stressful for everyone, so I let them go. Layla walked up to Gemma, and nuzzled her, "Are you okay?" She asked softly.

(Okay, thanks! I feel bad for not knowing---but it takes a lot of time to read through a few hundred posts.
hmm.png
)
"Are they all gone?" she asked, tilting her ears so she could listen from all sides. She frowned. "I don't hear them anymore."

Quote:
They were released.
"Gemma!" Ira galloped over to see Gemma.

"Ira!" Gemma whinnied happily, swishing her tail. "I'm glad you're all right! Did you have any trouble getting away?"

Quote:

(Okay, thanks! I feel bad for not knowing---but it takes a lot of time to read through a few hundred posts.
hmm.png
)
"Are they all gone?" she asked, tilting her ears so she could listen from all sides. She frowned. "I don't hear them anymore."

"Yes, they are gone! We are safe Gemma... Though soon you'll have another sibling..." She sighed. Garret walked out of the forest, and nuzzled Gemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom