Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
They were released.
"Gemma!" Ira galloped over to see Gemma.

"Ira!" Gemma whinnied happily, swishing her tail. "I'm glad you're all right! Did you have any trouble getting away?"

(Erm, they were released)

Quote:
"mmmmm" she muttered "not here, not here...."

she shuddered violently " attacked twice, in 2 weeks, by stallions. my fault, my fault!" she said, continuing her odd converssation with herself

"Kasi?" Remus nickered tentatively, walking over to the two mares, his eyes focused on Sprite. "How long has she been like this?" He lowered his head and put a comforting muzzle on her withers, unsure of what to do. "Sprite? Can you hear me?"

Quote:
(Okay, thanks! I feel bad for not knowing---but it takes a lot of time to read through a few hundred posts.
hmm.png
)
"Are they all gone?" she asked, tilting her ears so she could listen from all sides. She frowned. "I don't hear them anymore."

"Yes, they are gone! We are safe Gemma... Though soon you'll have another sibling..." She sighed. Garret walked out of the forest, and nuzzled Gemma.

"I'm glad. They smelled funny," she scrunched up her muzzle in distaste. At the prospect of a new brother her sister, her face brightened. "How soon, mommy?" She put an ear to Layla's stomach, listening intently.

Quote:
she shuddered violently " attacked twice, in 2 weeks, by stallions. my fault, my fault!" she said, continuing her odd converssation with herself

"Kasi?" Remus nickered tentatively, walking over to the two mares, his eyes focused on Sprite. "How long has she been like this?" He lowered his head and put a comforting muzzle on her withers, unsure of what to do. "Sprite? Can you hear me?"

Sprite lashed out, biting him hard. " Get away from me, you stupid stallions!" she exclaimed, then began to whimper " what more can you do to me? I am with foal, badly injured. Kill me then, Get it over with!"

Quote:
"Yes, they are gone! We are safe Gemma... Though soon you'll have another sibling..." She sighed. Garret walked out of the forest, and nuzzled Gemma.

"I'm glad. They smelled funny," she scrunched up her muzzle in distaste. At the prospect of a new brother her sister, her face brightened. "How soon, mommy?" She put an ear to Layla's stomach, listening intently.

"A while Gemma..." She said, "For now, play with Garret, or nurse please." She said sternly.

Quote:
"Ira!" Gemma whinnied happily, swishing her tail. "I'm glad you're all right! Did you have any trouble getting away?"

(Um, oops. I mean, maybe she got her foot caught in a fence on the way out . . . or . . . tripped over a two-leg . . .
hide.gif
)
"I'm glad you're all right," Gemma nickered, nodding fervently. "How are the others? Is Esther better?"

Quote:

"A while Gemma..." She said, "For now, play with Garret, or nurse please." She said sternly.

"Garret?" she sniffed him curiously, whisking him playfully with her tail. "Want to play?"

Quote:

(Um, oops. I mean, maybe she got her foot caught in a fence on the way out . . . or . . . tripped over a two-leg . . .
hide.gif
)
"I'm glad you're all right," Gemma nickered, nodding fervently. "How are the others? Is Esther better?"

(
lau.gif
Tripped over a twoleg…)
"I'm glad you're alright. Esther isn't exactly better, but she's not worse. Chance is fine, but Ariel is acting weirdly."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom