Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"Kasi?" Remus nickered tentatively, walking over to the two mares, his eyes focused on Sprite. "How long has she been like this?" He lowered his head and put a comforting muzzle on her withers, unsure of what to do. "Sprite? Can you hear me?"

Sprite lashed out, biting him hard. " Get away from me, you stupid stallions!" she exclaimed, then began to whimper " what more can you do to me? I am with foal, badly injured. Kill me then, Get it over with!"

With a snort Remus shook his head, feeling a bit of blood trickle into his mouth. Yet as he looked down at Sprite, sadness was his only emotion. "They're gone, Sprite," he said soothingly, keeping his ground this time. "They're all gone. Look around and you'll see--only your friends are here. We won't hurt you."

Quote:
"A while Gemma..." She said, "For now, play with Garret, or nurse please." She said sternly.

"Garret?" she sniffed him curiously, whisking him playfully with her tail. "Want to play?"

"Swure!" He said happily, Layla leaned in close to Gemma "Garret is your new brother." She said. "Garret, please watch Gemma for me.".

Quote:
(Um, oops. I mean, maybe she got her foot caught in a fence on the way out . . . or . . . tripped over a two-leg . . .
hide.gif
)
"I'm glad you're all right," Gemma nickered, nodding fervently. "How are the others? Is Esther better?"

(
lau.gif
Tripped over a twoleg…)
"I'm glad you're alright. Esther isn't exactly better, but she's not worse. Chance is fine, but Ariel is acting weirdly."

(
tongue.png
)

"That's good," Gemma sighed with relief. She had been worried about Esther ever since she had heard she was badly injured. "I hope those horses never come back," she said firmly, ears flat against her head.

Quote:
"Garret?" she sniffed him curiously, whisking him playfully with her tail. "Want to play?"

"Swure!" He said happily, Layla leaned in close to Gemma "Garret is your new brother." She said. "Garret, please watch Gemma for me.".

Inwardly Gemma chuckled slightly at the prospect of Garret "watching" her, but it wasn't a bitter laugh. "Catch me if you can!" she yelped to Garret, feeling his tail with her tongue before giving it a teasing pull and jumping around to the other side of Layla.

Quote:
Sprite lashed out, biting him hard. " Get away from me, you stupid stallions!" she exclaimed, then began to whimper " what more can you do to me? I am with foal, badly injured. Kill me then, Get it over with!"

With a snort Remus shook his head, feeling a bit of blood trickle into his mouth. Yet as he looked down at Sprite, sadness was his only emotion. "They're gone, Sprite," he said soothingly, keeping his ground this time. "They're all gone. Look around and you'll see--only your friends are here. We won't hurt you."

Sprite's eyes jerked open. " Remus? " she asked recognition registering in her face " Are you ok? Did they hurt you? I saw that Cydestale hurt you.. I thought you were a goner. Why is your nose bleeding?"

Quote:

Inwardly Gemma chuckled slightly at the prospect of Garret "watching" her, but it wasn't a bitter laugh. "Catch me if you can!" she yelped to Garret, feeling his tail with her tongue before giving it a teasing pull and jumping around to the other side of Layla.

Garret's eyes widened as his tail was pulled, and he jumped around. As soon as he spotted Gemma, he quietly walked over, and tugged her mane with his teeth. "Gwot oo!!!".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom