Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
With a snort Remus shook his head, feeling a bit of blood trickle into his mouth. Yet as he looked down at Sprite, sadness was his only emotion. "They're gone, Sprite," he said soothingly, keeping his ground this time. "They're all gone. Look around and you'll see--only your friends are here. We won't hurt you."

Sprite's eyes jerked open. " Remus? " she asked recognition registering in her face " Are you ok? Did they hurt you? I saw that Cydestale hurt you.. I thought you were a goner. Why is your nose bleeding?"

"I'm--" he tried to say "fine", but somehow his ribs and cuts throbbed at the prospect. "--hurt, but on the mend," he shifted his weight slightly to reduce the pain in his ribs. "I may be short and, well, not a spring stallion anymore, but it takes more than a Clydesdale to do a lot of damage," he smiled. "As for the nosebleed--" he toyed for a moment with the prospect of telling her, but looking at her lying on the ground, somehow he couldn't do it. "It was a gift," he said, truthfully. "But how about you? You've been delirious for a while now, ever since those two-legs came."

Quote:
Inwardly Gemma chuckled slightly at the prospect of Garret "watching" her, but it wasn't a bitter laugh. "Catch me if you can!" she yelped to Garret, feeling his tail with her tongue before giving it a teasing pull and jumping around to the other side of Layla.

Garret's eyes widened as his tail was pulled, and he jumped around. As soon as he spotted Gemma, he quietly walked over, and tugged her mane with his teeth. "Gwot oo!!!".

"You're too fast for me," Gemma said in mock-grumpiness, smiling. She circled around Garret and tapped his back with her muzzle before ducking under Layla's legs and sprinting a good ten feet to the side.

Quote:
Garret's eyes widened as his tail was pulled, and he jumped around. As soon as he spotted Gemma, he quietly walked over, and tugged her mane with his teeth. "Gwot oo!!!".

"You're too fast for me," Gemma said in mock-grumpiness, smiling. She circled around Garret and tapped his back with her muzzle before ducking under Layla's legs and sprinting a good ten feet to the side.

Garret went to chase after her, but decided to nurse. "Gemma, you should too." Layla said sternly.

She shivered. " I hurt you, didnt I?" she asked shamefully, sadness clouding her gaze " I've gone crazy..." she shook her head " I guess I am alright. I mean, being attacked by stallions twice in two weeks doesnt help your health. " she said truthfully, gazing at her growing belly shamefully. will he guess? she wondered. Would he be mad? she shrank back at the thought. " Ill be okay." she said resolutely, grinding her teeth to get up on put her weight evenly on 4 legs. " But I think we shoudl get you some herbs and splints" she added

Quote:

Garret went to chase after her, but decided to nurse. "Gemma, you should too." Layla said sternly.

"Okay, mommy," she said, deciding that perhaps Garret was a little too young to play a few of the games she liked. She smiled in what she hoped was his direction before taking a few gulps of milk. As Layla had promised, it was starting to taste better, but she still longed to graze.

Suddenly she heard sounds from a little ways away, a long drawn-out sigh. Immediately she recognized Esther's voice. "Mommy?" she nuzzled her. "Can I go visit Esther for a little while? I won't be far."

Quote:
"You didn't mean to," he corrected her kindly, helping her back onto her own four hooves. "You aren't crazy, you know," with a nod, he gazed at her earnestly. "Those stallions did horrible things to you, Sprite. It's enough to drive anyone into a loop," a note of anger filled his voice as he spoke of the stallions, frowning. He saw her glance at her stomach, and he sighed sadly. "How long have you known?" he asked quietly.

Quote:

"Okay, mommy," she said, deciding that perhaps Garret was a little too young to play a few of the games she liked. She smiled in what she hoped was his direction before taking a few gulps of milk. As Layla had promised, it was starting to taste better, but she still longed to graze.

Suddenly she heard sounds from a little ways away, a long drawn-out sigh. Immediately she recognized Esther's voice. "Mommy?" she nuzzled her. "Can I go visit Esther for a little while? I won't be far."

"I'll have to go with you." She said. She looked at Garret, "Garret go play, we'll be back later." She said softly, nudging Gemma.

Quote:
"You didn't mean to," he corrected her kindly, helping her back onto her own four hooves. "You aren't crazy, you know," with a nod, he gazed at her earnestly. "Those stallions did horrible things to you, Sprite. It's enough to drive anyone into a loop," a note of anger filled his voice as he spoke of the stallions, frowning. He saw her glance at her stomach, and he sighed sadly. "How long have you known?" he asked quietly.

Phoebe.... told me. she replied " I guess i would have figured it out soon after... but I didn't want it to be this way." she said gazing at him in earnesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom