Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Phoebe.... told me. she replied " I guess i would have figured it out soon after... but I didn't want it to be this way." she said gazing at him in earnesty

For a moment he stared at her, muzzle partially open in surprise. "Sprite, you don't need to apologize," he said firmly, concern filling his gaze. "You couldn't have done anything. You couldn't be expected to do anything, not with those disgusting brutes chasing after you," there was a slight growl to his voice.

"OK" she said at last, then grabbed a few herbs and started chewing them before spitting them onto a rock. " This poultice will help your ribs. Dont think I didnt notice they were sore!"

Rega woke up from the sleep deep sleep. She wondered how she had fallen asleep. She was under the willow tree all alone. She couldnt find Garret anywhere.

Miley grazed. Sparky suckled. He was getting bored of just sitting there. "Mawmaw" he said looking toward the watering hole "cwan we gwo swim?" Miley looked at him. His dapple coat shineing in the sun. "Of course dear" She said getting up. Sparky raced ahead. When the finally got there Miley and sparky jumped in enjoying their selfves.

Quote:
"We can? Thanks, mommy!" she smiled happily before leading Layla towards her friend. "Esther?" she called, stopping and listening for a reply. "Please say something. I'm not quite sure where you are."

"I'm over here....." She said weakly, looking over at her.

Quote:
"We can? Thanks, mommy!" she smiled happily before leading Layla towards her friend. "Esther?" she called, stopping and listening for a reply. "Please say something. I'm not quite sure where you are."

(I'm sorry it's taking me so long to reply today. I'm posting on another thread and someone in RL is asking for my help on several things)

"Esther?" Gemma trotted nervously through the dry grass, resting her muzzle on Esther's withers. "How are you feeling today?"

Quote:
For a moment he stared at her, muzzle partially open in surprise. "Sprite, you don't need to apologize," he said firmly, concern filling his gaze. "You couldn't have done anything. You couldn't be expected to do anything, not with those disgusting brutes chasing after you," there was a slight growl to his voice.

"OK" she said at last, then grabbed a few herbs and started chewing them before spitting them onto a rock. " This poultice will help your ribs. Dont think I didnt notice they were sore!"

"Oh, you don't have to--" but he was cut off by a sigh of relief as she put the poultice on his sides. He smiled at her gratefully. "Thanks, Sprite. They're really not that bad. I don't think any of them are broken, just bruised."

Quote:

(I'm sorry it's taking me so long to reply today. I'm posting on another thread and someone in RL is asking for my help on several things)

"Esther?" Gemma trotted nervously through the dry grass, resting her muzzle on Esther's withers. "How are you feeling today?"

(Its alright, I don't want you to feel like I'm rushing you
smile.png
)

"Not very well." She said quietly. "W-what about you?"

Quote:

"Oh, you don't have to--" but he was cut off by a sigh of relief as she put the poultice on his sides. He smiled at her gratefully. "Thanks, Sprite. They're really not that bad. I don't think any of them are broken, just bruised."

" Thats good. I think mine are the same" she said, putting a bit of the poultice on herself, before nosing her leg. " Ill just have to wait this one out" she murmured to herself

Quote:

(Its alright, I don't want you to feel like I'm rushing you
smile.png
)

"Not very well." She said quietly. "W-what about you?"

"I'm fine. Mommy, too," she sat down next to Esther, folding her knees and hocks beneath her neatly. "Is there anything we can get for you?"

Quote:

" Thats good. I think mine are the same" she said, putting a bit of the poultice on herself, before nosing her leg. " Ill just have to wait this one out" she murmured to herself

(Bye DL179!
frow.gif
)

Remus inspected her leg, frowning. "It looks like you at least sprained something. You should try not to walk on it much, just in case it has a hairline fracture," he straightened up. "Would you like me to get anything for you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom