Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"Lila, please." She said gently.

Bridget finished suckling, and laid on the ground.

Lydia smiled at her.

"Wait fwor a mwinute!" She cried, quite far from her now as she danced along the edge.

Quote:
"Lila, please." She said gently.

Bridget finished suckling, and laid on the ground.

Lydia smiled at her.

"Wait fwor a mwinute!" She cried, quite far from her now as she danced along the edge.

Bridget smiled, and cuddled Lydia's hock.

"Okay. One minute, then you come back!" She said calmly. "And please stay away from the edge!".

Quote:
"It's all right, Esther," she extended her own forelegs and rested her chin on them, glancing at the filly beside her. "You're my friend, and I feel that if I stay with you--you won't disappear. Like--" she cut herself off, shaking her head.

"Dissapear?" Esther said confused, furrowing her eyebrows.

Gemma turned away, blinking sadly as she tried to put her feelings into words. "What I mean," she said slowly, looking in Esther's direction. "Is that---well---horses sometimes just---disappear. One day I hear them, another day I don't, and I'm told that they are 'gone,' and won't come back. My first mommy disappeared, and then my little brother disappeared. None of them ever came back, and I haven't heard them since," she shook her head, comforted by the sound of Esther's breathing, of the thought that she was 'there,' and not 'gone.' "I just--I just don't want you to disappear, too."

Quote:
"It's all right, Esther," she extended her own forelegs and rested her chin on them, glancing at the filly beside her. "You're my friend, and I feel that if I stay with you--you won't disappear. Like--" she cut herself off, shaking her head.

Layla looked at Gemma, "Gemma, please..." She sighed.

Quote:
Lydia smiled at her.

"Okay. One minute, then you come back!" She said calmly. "And please stay away from the edge!".

Lydia nuzzled her.

"Bwut iwt's mwore fun!" She said, still prancing at the edge.

Quote:
"Dissapear?" Esther said confused, furrowing her eyebrows.

Gemma turned away, blinking sadly as she tried to put her feelings into words. "What I mean," she said slowly, looking in Esther's direction. "Is that---well---horses sometimes just---disappear. One day I hear them, another day I don't, and I'm told that they are 'gone,' and won't come back. My first mommy disappeared, and then my little brother disappeared. None of them ever came back, and I haven't heard them since," she shook her head, comforted by the sound of Esther's breathing, of the thought that she was 'there,' and not 'gone.' "I just--I just don't want you to disappear, too."

Chance's eyes widened. "She better not go anywhere!" He cried, still laying next to Esther.

Quote:

Lydia nuzzled her.

"But it's less safe. It's been a minute, please come back now!" She called softly.

Quote:
Lydia nuzzled her.

"But it's less safe. It's been a minute, please come back now!" She called softly.

Lila sighed, and as she was prancing back slipped on some mud and fell in. "Mwo-!" Was as far as she got before she went under in the deep part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom