Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"But it's less safe. It's been a minute, please come back now!" She called softly.

Lila sighed, and as she was prancing back slipped on some mud and fell in. "Mwo-!" Was as far as she got before she went under in the deep part.

Aspen galloped over, and jumped in. She went underwater, and lifted Lila up.

Quote:
Lila sighed, and as she was prancing back slipped on some mud and fell in. "Mwo-!" Was as far as she got before she went under in the deep part.

Lila started coughing and spluttering.

Quote:
"Sounds good to me," he sighed, his bones aching from his sleepless night. His hock crackled as he staggered across the field to the shade of an old oak tree. With a snort, he sat back on his heels, his legs locking up for a good nap. He smiled at Sprite before closing his eyes.

Sprite followed him and nuzzled him and whispered " I love you" before lying down on the ground with her chin on her forelegs so she could rest her leg.

I love you.

Remus's eyes flew open, and he stared in awe at Sprite, now resting on the ground nearby, breathing soundly. A soft smile slowly played about his muzzle, his dark eyes bright. He had not heard those words for a long, long time. Ever since he lost his herd, no one had ever said those fateful words to him again. Perhaps, just perhaps, a time would come once more.

I love you too, Sprite.

It was with this thought that his mind drifted, and he sank into the blissful abyss of sleep.

Quote:
"But it's less safe. It's been a minute, please come back now!" She called softly.

Sparky decided he needed a friend so he swam up to the shore and asked lila to come swimming. "Wiwa war wo wok?" he asked seeing her fall

Quote:

"Lila! Not again!" She cried, lifting her onto land. She nuzzled her gently, "You'll be okay..." She whispered.

Quote:

"Lila! Not again!" She cried, lifting her onto land. She nuzzled her gently, "You'll be okay..." She whispered.

Lila continued spluttering and hacking.

Quote:
Layla looked at Gemma, "Gemma, please..." She sighed.

"What is it, mommy?" Gemma lifted her head. Something in Layla's tone alarmed her.

Quote:

"wiwa Wou wok?" he asked worried

Quote:

Lila continued spluttering and hacking.

Aspen watched her, waiting for her to cough it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom