Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"Don't talk about those things... And I'll always be your only mommy, okay?" She said simply.

Seeing that she had upset her mother, Gemma rose to her feet and put her head over Layla's withers in a hug. "I'm sorry, mommy," she whispered, shutting her eyes tight against any tears. "I love you, mommy, and I know you won't disappear. Ever."

Layla sighed, "I will later Gemma. Time to go now, let's go swim." She said softly.

Quote:
Aspen let her gasp, and snuggled her muzzle into her mane.

Lila finally got over it and walked over to Sparky. "Hwi!"

Aspen watched her, "Lila, please don't play by the water, okay?" She said.

Quote:
Lila finally got over it and walked over to Sparky. "Hwi!"

Lila didn't agree but didn't disagree. She rather ignored her.

Quote:

Lila didn't agree but didn't disagree. She rather ignored her.

"Lila..." She said again, waiting for an answer.

Quote:
"Lila..." She said again, waiting for an answer.

I g2g!

frow.gif

Quote:
Seeing that she had upset her mother, Gemma rose to her feet and put her head over Layla's withers in a hug. "I'm sorry, mommy," she whispered, shutting her eyes tight against any tears. "I love you, mommy, and I know you won't disappear. Ever."

Layla sighed, "I will later Gemma. Time to go now, let's go swim." She said softly.

Gemma nodded nervously, listening to Chance. He was taking good care of Esther, and she didn't feel guilty about leaving them. "Bye, Esther, Chance, get better soon!" She began to trot towards the stream next to Layla, mind troubled not only by Esther's health, but by Layla's words. What did she mean, she would disappear later? Fearfully, Gemma shook her head. No, surely she wouldn't leave. She couldn't leave.

All the same, Gemma decided to stay extra close to Layla. Perhaps if she stayed near enough, Layla wouldn't disappear. Or, at least, she hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom