Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"No Chance, it's better if it happened to me. You need to stay alive, you have Ira..." Esther said, looking at him seriously. "And you need to help mother, you know father won't be able to do much now that he's all beat up."

Apollo quickly lifted his head, and looked at Ariel. "Next to the stream, in Skyherd." He said.

"But I wish......" He said, crying softly.

"SkyHerd?" She asked, bewildered.

"Wish what brother? Chance, you needn't cry for me, there is no point." She said brightly, smiling up at him. "I'll get better, I promise!"

"Yes darling, Skyherd, and its me! Apollo." Apollo said eagerly.

Quote:
Sienna saw her and galloped out as fast as she could go. "Dahlia!"

Dahlia let out a pained whinny with the little breath she had and proceeded to lay on the moist field, her wounds bleeding heavily and her heart pounding.

Quote:

"Wish what brother? Chance, you needn't cry for me, there is no point." She said brightly, smiling up at him. "I'll get better, I promise!"

A flicker of recognition passed thru her eyes, then faded. "Oh....my head...." She cried.

Quote:

"But you are so badly hurt!" he cried.

Sienna licked Dahlia's wounds.

Quote:

A flicker of recognition passed thru her eyes, then faded. "Oh....my head...." She cried.

"Shh shh shh, you need to rest." Apollo said quietly.

Quote:

"I know, but everybody is taking such good care of me, I know I'll get better!" She said.

Quote:

"I know, but everybody is taking such good care of me, I know I'll get better!" She said.

"I know you will. You have to."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom