Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duckluv!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? I have no value whatsoever to anyone on this thread.

Quote:
The wolf yelled out in pain, and scratched him on the shoulder deeply.

Chance cried out. He circled the wolf, determined not to show his pain. "Lets just get this over with coward."

"Coward! Ha!" He laughed. He pounced on Chancellor again, and pulled him to the ground.

Quote:
Phoebe pranced up, wondering why the mare was crying over the strange black figure. It appeared to be strangely familiar. "Sienna?" she asked. "What's wrong?"

"Pheobe....your Mom.....I'm so sorry."

"Wh-whhh-what...No...No! No! No!" she said silently, her eyes welling up with thick tears. Phoebe felt something in her heart shattered apart into millions of tiny pieces, and burst into a loud session of sobbing. Her last family member around the area was gone. The mare felt like she radiated some sort of bad vibe, everytime she was around someone they died too soon. Her foals, Bucephalus, and now her own mother were all gone. Suddenly, she turned around and jetted off into a swift gallop that made her appear as a blur across the horizon, her own tears sticking onto Sienna as she made a brake for it.

Quote:
Chance cried out. He circled the wolf, determined not to show his pain. "Lets just get this over with coward."

"Coward! Ha!" He laughed. He pounced on Chancellor again, and pulled him to the ground.

Chance struggled up and grabbed the wolf by the tail and swung him around. Then let go.

Quote:
"Pheobe....your Mom.....I'm so sorry."

"Wh-whhh-what...No...No! No! No!" she said silently, her eyes welling up with thick tears. Phoebe felt something in her heart shattered apart into millions of tiny pieces, and burst into a loud session of sobbing. Her last family member around the area was gone. The mare felt like she radiated some sort of bad vibe, everytime she was around someone they died too soon. Her foals, Bucephalus, and now her own mother were all gone. Suddenly, she turned around and jetted off into a swift gallop that made her appear as a blur across the horizon, her own tears sticking onto Sienna as she made a brake for it.

"I am s sorry!" Sienna called after, crying.

Quote:

Chance struggled up and grabbed the wolf by the tail and swung him around. Then let go.

"Aaah!" The wolf yelled, as he was flung into a tree. He moaned and stood up slowly, then headed back into the forest.

Quote:

"I am s sorry!" Sienna called after, crying.

Phobe just continued to run until she was a speck on the horizon. She went until she reached the edge of the borders and plopped down beside and old oak tree where she proceeded to cry deep, heartfelt tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom