please... girl scout cookies!!! help a pregnant lady out!

My Wife and Daughter are at the Cookie Kickoff tonight, all areas have different bakers, and often they have different selections

Deb I thought eddys was only doing the ice cream limited time basis. We had some, and havent really looked for it since, I know they advertised it as a limited run around here, must have sold good.

I think they are 3.50 here, they are 4.00 in NY and CT(cousins)

Quote:
They have been $4 in Ct for the last 3 years, somehow I have to buy from Ct and BIL gets to save 50cents by buying from my daughter. Of course we both have to buy from our own daughters, and they wonder why we gain weight. The price a careing parent has to pay
celebrate.gif

My daughter is in girls scouts also. We live in Iowa. They do not start selling until January 16th - Feb 1st. They are delivered Feb 28. $3.50 per box. They have a new cookie called daisey go rounds this year which is very similar to the cinn-a-spins from last year.

I am a man, but i think it would be cool to be pregnant, just to eat all the goodies all the time, yummmoo, but not the other stuff. I feel for you, you must have the cravings something baaaad. Now correct me if I am wrong but isn't the Hubby supposed to go to the ends of the earth at all ungodly hours to find you exactly what you crave. just to have you turn around and say Hon!!! now can you get me some_______-. that always cracks me up.

AL

Quote:
Yes, a good hubby would do that, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, and if you have to go on the chicken forum to find out who's selling that particular girl scout cookie, well then.....
big_smile.png

I hear ya, I just wanna eat, I am a thin guy so I do love me some food. I know it is painful, but do you girls have to really do all that cussing at us in the delivery room. LOL LOL
sad.png
sad.png

I respect any pregnant woman for what you must go through, after all we did help. hehehe

Back
Top Bottom