I'd get the liquid B Complex what you want to treat any niacin deficiency the poultry cell will help support her while recovering.
image.jpg

Does this work in place of the liquid B complex?

@Miss Lydia gave you the best answer. Also, b 12 doesn't have as many vitamins as b complex, so although it may work it isn't the best option. Although if it is all you have available it may be worth a shot.
I’m in the car right now (not the one driving), is it worth it for me to go to the tractor supply location farther away that has the liquid B complex or should I head home now and administer it. It doesn’t look like she has long left. Also Blue Pearl said they would take her vitals for free, is that something I should do?

Can I use liquid b complex meant for people? A local cvs says they have some. She’s now struggling to hold her head up and hopped and crawled using her wings. Does this confirm that it’s a niacin deficiency?

The human one you have to use double what you would use of the one from TSC and the one from TSC is better.

Are you sure she hasn't gotten into something toxic? this is not going to work like the liquid b Complex
View attachment 3521199
Does this work in place of the liquid B complex?
If you can't get the liquid b complex for some reason the one from CVS is better than none but it is a small bottle so won't last long since you have to give 2ml instead of 1ml.

The human one you have to use double what you would use of the one from TSC and the one from TSC is better.

Are you sure she hasn't gotten into something toxic? this is not going to work like the liquid b Complex

If you can't get the liquid b complex for some reason the one from CVS is better than none but it is a small bottle so won't last long since you have to give 2ml instead of 1ml.
I don’t think so as she’s been foraging in the same spots as my other two ducklings and they have no issues. I’m not positive though

I don’t know if this is relevant but she’s bleeding some from her wing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom