PLEASE HELP EMERGENCY AND IDK WHAT TO DO

Yup! Seems like what you’ve got. It is treatable, so don’t worry. Just pick up the vitamins needed.

Can you post a picture? How is she acting now?
No i am away from the coop now... she moves from place to place... she won’t stand up long she just sits back down... she keeps her eyes shut... her comb is very pale... and she hasn’t laid a egg in forever

Another possibility...it could have a major lice and or mite outbreak. They will literally suck the blood/life out of a chicken. Which could lead to the lethargy and pale comb. If you suspect that this is the issue, treat with diatomaceous earth. It's in powder form that you can put directly onto the chicken and spread throughout the coop.
I will do that too!!! Thank you so much.... I’ll do anything to save the chicken because she is my favorite

A note on Mareks. There will usually be paralysis involved with Marek's disease.
So, I would look into vitamin deficiency and/or mites and lice.

When you say she "hasn't laid an egg in forever " it could point to her being egg bound or laying internally. Which might be why she is sitting around with her eyes closed not really wanting to move. Please check into these as possibilities. You've gotten a lot of good ideas here but I don't think any of us are vets. Unfortunately the longer you have chickens the more you'll gain experience diagnosing and treating them, but they often don't show any symptoms until they are very badly off.
Yes I understand.... I can’t really tell if she has been laying eggs considering the other 4 hens and the broody hen... she and her daughter lay the same color eggs (white) sooooo it’s hard to tell with one is which

Back
Top Bottom