Please Help!! Insides maybe outside of body and legs born disabled!

MarilynsChicks

Hatching
7 Years
Mar 7, 2012
22 days ago i put my eggs in the incubator i turned them three times a day. I also added the water right. They all started hatching ontime i know have 11 Healthy baby chicks... And One came out of its egg very week. I realize they are all week at first but this one was bad. I soon realized itwasnt getting up right just slightly. Its two back legs are deformed and not straight. Over 24 hrs and he cant use them but to scoot. It is tired a lot... ALSO.. It seems his organs maybe out of his body. I thought it was like a another an just dried right up and was gone. but this is sticking out a long way. It is sticking out a good inch and is bleeding a bit. I dont really know what to do :(

If you can post pics or describe more then others might be able to help. Could the part that looks like organs actually be where it was attached to the yolk (do a forum search and see if it looks like what others have shown)?

This chick is 27 hours old now. I will go take a few pictures. I tried searching the forum but it seems a lot of confusion in which it is organs or some how a yolk not absorbed

Above the reply box there is a thing that looks like a picture (it's to the right of those arrows that point left and right). Click the picture (when you hover your mouse over it you will get a box that says "Insert Image"), then click to search your computer for the pic, then hit upload.

Hope that made some sense...

It keeps telling me to enter the Url. I do use the internet on my Smart phone but its really just like using a computer. I would be more than happy to email someone the pictures if they could post them. I also just found the backyard chickens face book page and could upload them there but i feel it could be a little gross??

Back
Top Bottom