Please help!!! Is this Marek’s Diease!

Dalylah

Chirping
Jul 27, 2020
This morning my chicken was totally fine then about two hours later she was limping on her left leg I didn’t think anything of it I didn’t see any obvious injuries so I figured maybe she just hurt it somehow and I was going to give it a few days then about three hours after that I looked over at her and some thick slimy stuff came out of her beak she is eating and pecking at the ground and drinking but I am still so worried that this is a Disease please help!! She is a bird with a weak respiratory system and pick her up she will do a little wheezing and has always done that and I was told she just had a weak respiratory system or a defect.

Can you take a clear video of her and upload it to YouTube?

Wait a minute. She was sick before with a respiratory illness? I missed this the first time I read.

Wait a minute. She was sick before with a respiratory illness? I missed this the first time I read.
No. She is 6 months old and since she was a couple weeks old if you pick her up and squeeze her to tight she wheezes. People on here said some of there chickens did that and it was a defect or she just had a weaker respiratory system then other hens.

Back
Top Bottom