Please help....Male or Female Silkie?

Is Cookie male or Female please?

• Female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Male

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Maybe pass Cookie off as a manly hen? Silkies aren't the most obvious of roosters anyway. Lol! Btw one of my boys is named Cookie as well.:)
Great name!!!

we are going to try and see how the neighbours feel and if we can keep him, we will. Would rather run the gauntlet with neighbours and wrath of the community than break my little ones heart...

I think if you explain the situation they will be suprisingly understanding, most folks don't want to upset a child. And besides Cookie is a rooster-lite, he won't be super loud and his danger factor is next to nothing not to mention he's cute.:)
Great name!!!

we are going to try and see how the neighbours feel and if we can keep him, we will. Would rather run the gauntlet with neighbours and wrath of the community than break my little ones heart...

Maybe pass Cookie off as a manly hen? Silkies aren't the most obvious of roosters anyway. Lol! Btw one of my boys is named Cookie as well.:)
i agree. keep if you can... if he's not too loud...see if your neighbors wouldn't mind. it's always the favorite ones that end up being a roo! offer some yummy eggs? good luck.

Back
Top Bottom