Please help me! Chick was picked on bad

I feel for you. I am in the same situation and I feel so helpless. Have her in a crate with a foster mom who is taking good care of her. Getting her to eat real soft scramled eggs and have electrolytes in the water. Lets pray our babies make it.
I had to put the lil one by herself as she was trying to keep up with mom to stay under her. Have her in a warm spot to rest. She drank a lil and still giving electrolytes. She is only 3 days old and so tiny. I don't think she is going to make it but as long as she is fighting I will keep her as comfortable as possible and fight with her.

She is up and moving now I think she really needed the electrolytes after what happened. She still looks very bad but she is acting ok
Glad to hear she is up and moving and acting ok, sounds like good signs to me :fl
I had to put the lil one by herself as she was trying to keep up with mom to stay under her. Have her in a warm spot to rest. She drank a lil and still giving electrolytes. She is only 3 days old and so tiny. I don't think she is going to make it but as long as she is fighting I will keep her as comfortable as possible and fight with her.
It is awesome that you give her a chance and fight with her - brave little baby 🙏

I hope with all my heart both little ones will make it and will feel better soon ❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom