Please help me find out what happened to my girl

I didn't find any feathers. Checked my dog's house, play area, mouth and face.
In that case I retract my bet. It might be something that isn’t from your home too.

I'm just wondering if she could have gone over to the neighbor's and got attacked there or another predator.
Yeah that might be the case then. Especially if she’s been known to go around. You could either keep your birds more restricted, or have a conversation with your neighbors

I came home to find my girl severely injured. She was dying when I found her in our backyard. I'm trying to figure out if our 7 month old Yorkie could have done this to her or our new large chickens. I had two small bantam chickens and my husband just bought 3 very large chickens. My daughter mentioned seen the larger ones attacking the little ones but she was able to break them up. We separated their food trays but they still run free in the same back yard. I'm not sure if they could have done this to my little Petunia or the dog may have done this. Our dog has live with the two little ones for a few months and has never attacked before. We don't have cats but I'm sure that if a cat had come in my yard it would have eaten my girl. Please help. I'm not sure if I need to get rid of the new chikens or my dog. I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to my little Cleo.
This chickens neck looks just like a chicken I lost when the neighbors dogs got into my yard one morning and left him lying on his back kicking feebly

Back
Top Bottom